Downloadable Murder Mystery Script - Spies Like Us
A very, very fun murder mystery game for parties, fundraisers, corporate team building and other events
STORY: Our tribute to science fiction. Dr. Ernest Terrence Mars is a renowned scientist and an expert in the field of alien research. His flu eradication drug, Tetracyclonine, will be the talk of the medical world after he completes Phase 2 of the testing. You and your guests are Phase 2 test subjects. Lucky you! We'd tell you more, but then we'd have to kill you.
YEAR: Modern Day
SIX PRIMARY SUSPECTS:
- Dr. Ernest Terrence Mars (you can call him E.T.): Our renowned scientist. The question you, as a volunteer test subject, may be asking is, do aliens have anything to do with this and should I get out now while I still can?
- Ana Graham: E.T.'s sexy new assistant. She sure doesn't look like a lab assistant but who are we to judge. E.T. seems quite taken by her.
- Wanda Frohickey: She's the President of The Roswell Raiders, a group made up of folks who've been abducted and/or probed by aliens one or more times. She knows E.T. Mars is up to no good and desperately wants to shut him down. Wanda and Harry Truman were once engaged until he broke up with her a few weeks ago.
- Harry Truman: E.T.'s security guard. He's also a former member of The Roswell Raiders, having been probed by aliens at least once. A real geek with big ideas and big plans (read: fantasies) who loves action movies and romance novels.
- Rocco Rosetti: A test subject. He doesn't appear to be the brightest bulb in the chandelier but then again how smart does one have to be to volunteer themselves as a test subject for an experimental drug?
- Lila Jones: The new cleaning woman for the compound. We figured we'd mention her - just in case.
SECONDARY SUSPECTS: Remember, EVERYONE will be actively involved in this mystery because it will be their job to solve the case and because you'll be encouraging them to come in costume and in character. Use any or all of these secondary suspects if you have "extra" cast members you want to use or if you have some guests who want to take on a character but not take on the full responsibility of a primary suspect. Give them their secondary suspect instructions (included) and let them run with it. ***FOR LARGE GROUP MYSTERIES (75 OR MORE): I'd definitely suggest you cast your secondary suspects. During the mystery it will be the secondary suspects' "job" to act as general support for the primary suspects. They'll roam the room "gossiping" about the goings-in, quiet the audience down during a main action, answer questions, bring primary suspects to tables for questioning and make sure your guests have seen the physical clues that have been revealed.
- Ringo Langley (male or female): Works with Harry Truman in security. Think of Harry and Ringo as the Abbott and Costello or Dumb and Dumber of security.
- Joey Pants (male or female): The Vice President of The Roswell Raiders who is just as fanatical as Wanda is. Wanda is Joey's mentor so Joey enthusiastically agrees with everything Wanda says.
- Melvin and Mervin Myers (female alternatives: Melvina and Mervina): Twin test subjects who've undergone too many tests. Think of them as E.T.'s Renfields (remember Renfield from the Dracula lore?)- devoted yet not all there assistants or go-fers who are inseparable. Their sole purpose is to please E.T.
- Jerry Rivera: An undercover reporter for the National Enquirer who has volunteered himself as a test subject. His experiences will be chronicled in a series of articles for them. Jerry is as self-centered as they come. His ego drives everyone nuts in short order. He also has a tendency to narrate the goings-on into a small cassette recorder which also drives everyone nuts. If anyone asks if he's a reporter he'll loudly deny then take them into his confidence and boastfully admit that he is but he's undercover.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! BUY NOW & GET YOUR PARTY STARTED