Downloadable Murder Mystery Script - Final Cut
A very, very fun murder mystery game for parties, fundraisers, corporate team building and other events
STORY: Director Eddie Cheek is looking for backers for his new movie, THE ZOMBIE WAS AN ALIEN, so he's throwing a gala shindig for interested parties. Great choice for an "Academy Awards" party. Includes auditions for your guests!
YEAR: Any (we've set it in modern day).
*Disclaimer: The game content outlined here does not reflect our position on any topic or issue. They are mentioned solely to give the reader and potential buyer an overview of content contained in the game to warrant a PG-13 rating.
SIX PRIMARY SUSPECTS:
- Eddie Cheek: A former script reader for Tantamount Films, now a director (and legend in his own mind). His hero is B movie director Ed Wood, Jr.
- Cherri Pitt: She has the female lead of Kat Klondike in Eddie's picture. It doesn't matter how she got it, she just has it. For now.
- Nova Devoe: She wants the lead and she always gets what she wants.
- Rock Stud: The male lead in Zombie. He hasn't had much work since his television series, Sky Fling, Pilot PI, so this job is a welcome one. He and Cherri are a hot item.
- Quinnie Winston: He's the make up artist and a supporting actor in all of Eddie's movies. They met literally by accident.
- Billie Clubb: A casting agent who's working with Eddie to cast this picture. Word has it her company is going bankrupt so this job is probably pretty important to her.
SECONDARY SUSPECTS: Remember, EVERYONE will be actively involved in this mystery because it will be their job to solve the case and because you'll be encouraging them to come in costume and in character. Use any or all of these secondary suspects if you have "extra" cast members you want to use or if you have some guests who want to take on a character but not take on the full responsibility of a primary suspect. Give them their secondary suspect instructions (included) and let them run with it. ***FOR LARGE GROUP MYSTERIES (75 OR MORE): I'd definitely suggest you cast your secondary suspects. During the mystery it will be the secondary suspects' "job" to act as general support for the primary suspects. They'll roam the room "gossiping" about the goings-in, quiet the audience down during a main action, answer questions, bring primary suspects to tables for questioning and make sure your guests have seen the physical clues that have been revealed.
- Dan Druff: Nova's go-fer, assistant, secretary, manservant and chauffeur. Nova's very demanding of him.
- Henny Loggersnapper: The frazzled and frumpish but devoted script supervisor at Eddie's beck and call.
- Chance Heartfelt: The set designer and prop master. He can work wonders making alien spaceships with crazy glue and paper plates.
- Edith Header: The eccentric but brilliant costume designer.
- Dr. Willie: Rock's therapist - he's on Rock's payroll and therefore goes wherever Rock wants him to to be available for counseling. Dr. Willie should be at the ready to expound on the meaning of Rock's behavior and everyone else's for that matter. He should be the shoulder Rock cries on - a little too often.
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! BUY NOW & GET YOUR PARTY STARTED