Downloadable Murder Mystery Script - A Deadly Incentive
A very, very fun murder mystery game for parties, fundraisers, corporate team building and other events
THE STORY: Seamus O'Malley's Pub and Grub is a place that he holds most dear to his heart. Business hasn't been all that great lately so he's hired Peter Blackwell and his public relations team at Blackwell's List to help him put his cherished pub back on the map. How? With a treasure hunt that promises a pot of gold at the end of its "rainbow".
Great murder mystery game for Saint Patrick's Day!
YEAR: Any (we've set it in modern day).
SIX PRIMARY SUSPECTS:
- Seamus O'Malley: The pub owner who'll do anything to keep his tavern afloat. He's sunk every last penny into this PR campaign. Now all he can do is cross his fingers and hope it's a grand success.
- Officer Johnny Malone: Seamus' cousin. He thinks Seamus is nuts to do this. How dare he give away the doubloons that have been in his family for generations! Especially when Johnny is his last living relative and thought he would get them somewhere down the line!
- Peter Blackwell: He's the mastermind behind this Pot of Gold" PR campaign for Seamus. And like Seamus, he has a lot riding on the success of this scavenger hunt.
- Moira Blackwell: Peter's wealthy and classy wife. What would he ever do without her money, uh, no, what would he ever do without HER.
- Irma Snell: Peter's research analyst. She's been with him from Day One (13 years ago) despite Moira's dislike of her. Of course Seamus could change her life forever if she has her way! Mrs. Irma O'Malley has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
- Lurleen Johnson: A contestant in the hunt. Irma swears she's seen this woman before although Lurleen claims she just got into town from Texas.
SECONDARY SUSPECTS: Remember, EVERYONE will be actively involved in this mystery because it will be their job to solve the case and because you'll be encouraging them to come in costume and in character. Use any or all of these secondary suspects if you have "extra" cast members you want to use or if you have some guests who want to take on a character but not take on the full responsibility of a primary suspect. Give them their secondary suspect instructions (included) and let them run with it. ***FOR LARGE GROUP MYSTERIES (75 OR MORE): I'd definitely suggest you cast your secondary suspects. During the mystery it will be the secondary suspects' "job" to act as general support for the primary suspects. They'll roam the room "gossiping" about the goings-in, quiet the audience down during a main action, answer questions, bring primary suspects to tables for questioning and make sure your guests have seen the physical clues that have been revealed.
- Ingrid Snell: Irma's sister. They are very much alike and protect and defend each other to the death. Ingrid wants a job with Blackwell's List - the same job Lurleen Johnson has now.
- Desmond Lacey: A friend of Johnny's whose help he's enlisted tonight as "assistant" security guard. Cagney will be thrilled to help Johnny in any way he can throughout the evening. Being a security guard makes him feel tough and brawny - like a real bad boy.
- Bonnie Cochran: Seamus' lawyer here to oversee all things legal. She can advise Seamus on anything and everything.
- Robin Leacher: He (she) is a reporter for your small town newspaper who was sent to cover this event. He really wants to be on TV so he likes to "report" the goings on as they happen as if he were in front of a TV camera then get feedback from folks on how to improve his technique.
- Maggie May O'Connor: Seamus' girlfriend who wants a commitment from him, gosh darn it. She certainly doesn't like Irma moving in on her territory!
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! BUY NOW & GET YOUR PARTY STARTED