NEW MURDER MYSTERY GAME!!!! Just in time for Christmas and the holiday season
It’s a Killer Life
Our murder mystery spoof on “It’s a Wonderful Life”
STORY: Welcome to Bellows Falls’ annual holiday party hosted at Martini’s Place. This is a small town community where everyone knows your name and everyone likes everyone else. For the most part. There are exceptions. Henry Putter being one of them. But surely he can’t wreak havoc at the town’s holiday celebration, can he? Oh yes. Yes he can. Trouble is coming to this party so come only if you dare.
EIGHT PRIMARY SUSPECTS:
- Henry Putter, Jr: Bellows Falls’ very own gangster. A mean, vile, greedy bully who doesn’t give a hoot about people or anyone other than himself. He wants to own this town, lock stock and barrel. (Don’t EVER call him Junior. He hates that.)
- George Bailey: He’s no Jimmy Stewart. Nope. Not even close. He’s a follower, not a leader. His wife is the strong one – and the love of his life. And now she’s threatening to leave him. He’ll do anything to win her back.
- Mary Bailey: George’s wife, or soon to be ex-wife if she has her way. She’s sick of providing for the wet noodle. Oddly, she thinks that all women are after George, especially Violet. Why should she even care? She’s wondering what happened to her wonderful life.
- Clarese Oddbody AS2 (angel, second class): Clarese thinks she’s an angel put on this earth to save Mary. Bonus points: If she does, Clarese will get her wings – wings that she’s been waiting 293 years for.
- Harry Bailey: George’s younger brother. A World War II veteran. Since returning from the war, he’s been a bodyguard and stagehand for the Clooney Sisters tours. He married Ruth just 2 months ago.
- Ruth Bailey: Harry’s ‘daddy’s girl’ wife of 2 months. Her dream is for Harry to work with her daddy at his glass factory in Buffalo so she will always live the life of luxury she deserves while staying close to daddy.
- Violet: A local girl and vixen. She wants to go to New York City to become an actress just like Veronica Lake (a glamorous femme fatale). She practices her little heart out by playing at being a temptress. She has always had a crush on “Georgie”.
- Uncle Billy: Mary’s sweet, befuddled, loyal, loving uncle. He feels responsible for and is very protective of Mary now that her dad is gone, especially because he lost the last loan payment they were supposed to make to Mr. Putter on the same day Peter had a fatal heart attack.
CELEBRATING A NEW SCRIPT DISCOUNT:
Take 50% off this mystery game. Regular price: $24.99.
USE COUPON CODE: jimmy
HURRY! Special discount expires 12/1/2016
Feedback = Free: In exchange for detailed feedback about this mystery after you have your mystery dinner, I’ll refund your money to thank you for reporting back. Email me for more details.
Chief Imagination Officer & Creative Director
Haley’s Murder Mystery Games