Keeps the kids occupied and using their amazing creativity and imagination during a wedding reception with this photo scavenger hunt of sorts.
Have each of them take the following pictures during the reception:
- 2 people kissing – but not the bride and groom
- the bride and the groom kissing
- someone eating
- the bride and groom cutting the cake
- a pair of shoes
- food you think looks yummy
- laughing people
- crying people
- someone making a funny face
- people dancing
- something unusual
- a close up of something
- a photo you absolutely think should go into the bride and groom’s wedding album
- 2 kids pretending to get married and one other kid pretending to be the minister
- someone wearing purple
- someone wearing a hat
- the person you think dressed in the best outfit
- a close up of any part of a person’s face (eye, nose. ear…)
- find 2 people who you think should be married and have them pose for your picture
- make a drawing that includes your name and then take a photo of it
Collect their images and make a photo collage of the best photos as a gift for the bride and groom or show them off after the bride and groom cut the wedding cake if you have the ability to set up a computer and projection screen.
You’ll need a digital camera or smart phone for the kids and some construction paper and crayons or drawing supplies as well. We recommend you assign an adult or teenager to oversee the kids.
Do you need to plan a fabulous party for your children? Are you out of time and ideas? Overwhelmed? Desperately need help?
We offer scavenger hunts for any occasion including birthday parties, Christmas, Easter & Halloween, mystery games, a CSI crime investigation game, a pirate treasure hunt, a medieval knights game and more.
We give you way more than just ideas. Our games include our step by step organizer guide, award certificates, invitations, rules of the game and thank you notes. We save you hours of your valuable time & provide a high quality game your kids will love. The cost? Just $15.99!!
All our games are designed to inspire imagination and creativity – and to help make your job preparing the party much, much easier and much less time consuming. These are also great team building activities for the kids and many are perfect youth group, classroom or after school activities!
Get ’em away from the TV and the video games for some good, old-fashioned, interactive FUN! Check ’em out: http://www.haleyproductions.com/kids/