Stoke creativity and imagination with a super fun scavenger hunt you can design yourself.
I wrote a detailed article on how to create and design your own scavenger hunt from scratch.
I hope you’ll find my creative process inspiring enough to create your own. Download How To Design Your Own Scavenger Hunt.
OR you can just save a TON of your time and buy one of our scavenger hunts games to use as a template to get your creative juices flowing. They’re available for immediated download. Look at all you get with the hunt and it only costs $19.99!
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR SCAVENGER HUNT GAME:
Friendly, helpful support from the game creator – me!
AND MASTER COPIES OF:
- Organizer Instructions which include:
· Pre-hunt to do list
· Hunt timing
· Opening instructions to the teams
· What facilitator(s) need to do during the hunt
· What to do when teams check in at the conclusion of the hunt
· Supply and prep list
- The scavenger hunt itself of course
- Rules of the game
- Grading worksheet
- Scoring cards for optional team presentations
- Team name badges
- Award certificates
- Hunt invitation
- Team ID table tents
- Item ID table tents or Collections Category Labels for the find items portion the hunt
Our 16-page guide to designing a location to location riddle hunt for your city or town. We’ll also include access to our 5 social media-themed bonus challenges (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube challenges).
Ya gotta admit that’s a lot of value for your money never mind the time you’ll save not having to create everything from scratch. Just sayin’.
Scavenger hunts for teens and adults: http://www.haleyproductions.com/hunts/
Scavenger hunts for kids 7-13: http://www.haleyproductions.com/kids/
Get outside and play!