OPERATION HAUNTED HOUSE
Halloween Scavenger Hunt Game For 7 - 12 Year Olds
GREAT VALUE!! This creative, fun Halloween scavenger hunt includes a step by step organizer guide, award certificates, invitations, thank you notes, support from the game designer & more.
We save you hours of your valuable time & provide a high quality game the kids will love.
REVIEW: "I downloaded your Halloween Scavenger Hunt and Birthday Bash Scavenger Hunt with no problems! I have five children with birthdays during the fall and winter, and I needed something that I didn't have to plan or think about, since I just had a baby. I love how everything is all spelled out for me. I also love that I can edit the games to suit the age group of my children. I'm always 'killing myself' to plan and prepare for their parties, but this time I don't feel so pressured or overwhelmed. Thank you." Stacey Coates, Coatesville PA
OVERVIEW: This Halloween Scavenger Hunt is chock full of creative and imaginative activities to keep your kids very busy for about 2 to 3 hours. It will work in any house but it's best to have access to a yard and a neighborhood if possible just to expand the playing area so the kids don't get in each other's way. They’ll start by donning a team costume and creating their team haunted house. The hunt is then broken down into 4 parts: Photo challenges (10); Spooky Scramble where the kids will need to unscramble words (15), find the item and add it to their haunted house; a puzzle to put together (the pieces of which are found by following a series of riddle clues); and a project to complete to end the hunt.
This hunt is ready to go as is or you can just as easily edit anything about this scavenger hunt to make it exactly how you want it! Use our games as templates to build your own.
- Photo Challenges: Take a picture of your entire team with candy corn fangs. ***50 bonus points if you can get a neighbor to join in the fun*** (Don't have a neighbor to call on? Eliminate the bonus point part of the challenge or change from a neighbor to an adult attending the party. See how easy it is to edit?)
- Spooky Scramble: Unscramble this word “TSGOH” then find it and tape it to your haunted house. (You can provide magazines for the kids to look through to find a ghost or plant an image of a ghost somewhere in your playing area.)
? What if you only have a few kids participating in this Halloween scavenger hunt?
PRE-HUNT PREP TIME: For up to 6 teams, you can put this scavenger hunt together in about 6 hours ; as you add teams, you'll need to add time to the pre-hunt prep. You mostly need to print the documents included with the kit, pack the collection bags and you'll need to shop for team prizes, digital cameras as well as other supplies like costume pieces, clipboards and arts and craft type items easily and inexpensively found at Dollar Stores. Our facilitator guide provides a supply checklist for you.
- The scavenger hunt with lots of fun challenges and lots of options to choose from to personalize the hunt to best suit your needs and location
- Step by step organizer instructions and supply list (approx. 20 pages)
- Team grading checklist
- Award certificates
- Thank you notes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BUY/PROVIDE: Team bags (plastic shopping bags or something fancier - your choice), digital cameras and other inexpensive items (like arts & crafts supplies, inexpensive costumes or costume pieces, Halloween themed supplies, pens, clipboards and prizes most of which are easily and inexpensively found at Dollar Stores. We'll let you know exactly what you need to get in our handy facilitators' guide that comes with this scavenger hunt.
Order more than one game and get 5% off your order. Use coupon code: multiple
• • Subscribe to win a FREE game • •